Kent KitchenSolutions are able to offer Neolith ceramic counter tops by THESIZE.
THESIZE has created Neolith; a high performance, large format, slim porcelain slab technology. But why choose a Neolith ceramic worktop for your home? Well you may like to consider a few characteristics of Neolith ceramics:
- 100% Natural mineral composition
- Non absorbent; near 0% water absorption
- Lightweight; 7kgs/m2 in 3mm thickness
- Easy to clean; impervious to chemicals
- Hygienic; food safe
- Resistant; fire and high temperature resistant, Neolith does not emit toxic fumes when exposed to fire.
- Green; Neolith is recyclable and has high % of recycled content
- Flex resistant; Neolith has a high flexural strength
- Freeze and thaw resistant
- Chromatic property; Neolith colours are mineral based and do not fade with UV exposure
- Heavy duty; Neolith resists high traffic abrasion
For flexibility NeoLith ceramics come in a range of formats:
- XSS: 300x600mm
- XS: 600x600mm
- XM: 600x1200mm
- XL: 1200x1200mm
- XXL: 1200x3600mm
(NeoLith is the largest high performance porcelain slab on the market at 3600x1200mm)
And NeoLith slabs are available in 3 thicknesses: 3mm, 5mm, or 10mm with or without reinforcing fibreglass backing. But for added flexibility the slabs can be laminated: 3+3mm, 5+3mm, and 5+5mm.
With a wide choice of colours to suit all aesthetics why not consider ceramics for your home.